I LOVE this Space Alphabet Matching Activity. If your child is interested in space or even if they aren’t interested in it yet, this free printable is going to come in handy for your preschooler.
Ways to Use the Planets Alphabet Puzzle Cards:
- Sort the cards by planets and then identify all of the letters in one set of planets.
- Find the Letters of Your Name
- Put the Planets in Alphabetical Order
- Sort the Planets. Planets where the capital letters and lowercase letters look similar and planets where the capital letters and lowercase letters look really different.
- Hide the capital letter pieces of the puzzle around the room. Hunt and match each piece to its lowercase letter.
- Put magnets on the back and match the pieces on the fridge or on a magnetic easel (working on vertical surfaces is beneficial for wrist and shoulder strength).
- Put them in a bag and take them with you to solve in the waiting room or another place that is hard to stay busy.
- Let your child cut along the lines to cut apart each planet. Great scissor practice!
- Pair this activity with super fun space playdough.